We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
• Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
• Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
• Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
• Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them•
• Responsible for updating of prices of product online.
• Organizing online promotions to increase sales.
• Supervise website maintenance and troubleshooting for the website.
• Regularly update the ecommerce site with new products, while ensuring once a week or bi-weekly, that quantities are updated to ensure we do not have to cancel orders due to being out of stock.
• Generating invoice for clients and following up with customer’s orders from creation to delivery while confirming availability from the shops and on the software (Epos).
• Will be responsible for content management.
• Uploading new images and product information. And making necessary changes to the site.
• Handling customer enquiries and following up with transactions and delivery.
• Managing the back end, ensure quality images posted.
• To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
• Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
• Meet internal service levels for website activity and management, while ensuring we meet the standards and guidelines set by the brands we represent.
• Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
• Managing our content on third party ecommerce sites e.g Konga , Jumia etc. The company will decide to opt in and out from the ecommerce sites depending on whether they will be beneficial to the company and brands we represent.
• liaise with our logistics partners to ensure prompt deliveries of orders.
• Update product information and content on the website
• Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
• Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management)
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
• Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
• Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website
• Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
• Liaise with digital marketing consultant regarding marketing campaigns and tracking performance.
• Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.
• Work on building traffic and sales via the website (e-commerce provider, email marketing etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree/HND Discipline.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in SEO, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• An interest in marketing, communications, social media, PR and or reputation management.
• Experience in Fashion retail is an added advantage
• Location: Lekki,Lagos.
• Making the Deal
• Channel Strategy Management
• Category Management
• Problem Solving Analysis
• A deep understanding of digital marketing and E-commerce principles
• Content creation
• Communication Proficiency.
• Plenty of Initiative.
Fashion retail and accessories.
Interested applicants should forward Cv to Hrmaybrands@gmail.com